Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Stamp-A-Faire Review

Where do I even begin?   

Let me begin by saying that I was very thankful we made it through the wicked thunder and lightning storm we hit in and around Cleveland. It was treacherous. So bad that we had to pull over because my good friend Laurie could not even see the road! 

These are the adorable suitcases that were loaded with PTI goodies as giveaways!! I can't say I was lucky enough to win one but what a treat!!

I have to tell you that Nichole, the design team, and everyone involved made this event SPECTACULAR!
This is hands down the BEST event I've ever been to and I hope they do it again. It was well thought out with an Around the World theme and very well organized. They thought of everything!  We even got postcards at the end of the night to send to our new friends!!  I meet two wonderful ladies from North Carolina and I know they will be forever friends!  We even got photo booth pictures together!!

I could go on for pages but I don't want to make anyone feel worse about not being able to go for whatever reason.  I just wanted everyone to know what a wonderful time this was and that it was no doubt a success!!  Thank you to Papertrey Ink for a very memorable Saturday in July!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment