Thursday, July 21, 2011

Take Two on Make it Monday #24: Dry Brushing

I started this card with good intentions but as soon as I saw another similar card posted I put it aside. That is until I got my PTI goodie box and I couldn't wait to use some of the items.  I am attending Stamp-A-Faire
and after packing I had to sit and do something so this is what I came up with.

I used the Library Ledger and Tag It's #6 stamps, the Limitless Layers Dies, Double edged banner die,and one of the Half & Half dies. I love these!! SOOOOO many possibilities! I also used the apple die and glued on some bakers twine for something different.

On another note. My daughter has decided that since I get to play on "Make It Monday", she can too.  We have been making things on Mondays. So far everything has been food related. Three weeks ago it started with pizza in which she created Italy out of her dough! Totally not planned( she's 8)  but I WISHED I took a picture, we were too hungry!  The next week we made fresh baked choc. chip cookies and smooshed soft ice cream between  two cookies for yummy cookie wiches. They were delicious too. 

I am off to Cinci in the morning for the PTI Stamp-A-Faire on Saturday. Pretty darn excited so I'm not too sure if I'll be posting anything or not. I just may be too wrapped up.   Everyone have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping

No comments:

Post a Comment