Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy 50th birthday card

Today is a friend's 50th birthday and here's the card I made for him:

I used The Paper loft Back Country Collection (Backpack and Marked Trail). It's a great collection for masculine cards which always seem to be a challenge for me. I used dark blue cardstock for the card base.
Used the Backpack pp for the large background and an inch strip of Marked Trail pp. Then I used the PTI mat stack 4 stamps and die and stamped kraft cs in paris dusk(memento). Then stamped 50 with the PTI Outline Alphabet and embossed it in white. Adhered it with pop dots for dimension. I cut a double ended banner(PTI) in dark blue cs and stamped HB in white. Attached a star brad. Added a sentiment inside and I was done.

Back tomorrow with a set of cards I'm working on today.  Thanks for stopping.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment