Friday, August 19, 2011

Take Two: Make It Monday #28: Glitter Die Borders

Here's another card for the MIM challenge over at  http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/

The glitterizing was much easier this time around!


My DH has a thing with monkeys so I thought this would be cute to give him.
I do not usually get into cutting things out like these little monkeys but I thought they were so cute and I couldn't help myself. A little extra time, he's worth it!

PTI supplies:
Ripe  avocado , spring moss and dark chocolate CS.
Leafy vine border die, seed packet frame die(barrel), limitless layers circles dies

Other supplies:
Autumn Leaves: Mindy's Zoo(monkey stamps)
Close to My Heart: Life's A Jungle(sentiment)
Manila tag
Tim Holtz distress inks and wood grain texture fades.
Sizzix embossing folder( leaf pattern-not sure of the name)
glitter by Doodlebug

This was a fun card and I do like the way it turned out. Can't wait until next Monday!!



1 comment:

  1. Your card is so adorable! I love all the monkeys and the vine is such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete