Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Make It Monday #31: Creating Backgrounds With Non-background Stamps

I needed to get a little stash of baby cards so that's how I decided on this MIM and here's the link:
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/  It's amazing what you can come up with when you play around a little bit with your stamps. There are a couple more I'd like to make for this challenge because I do have some other ideas brewing. Time could change things, but we'll see.

PTI Supplies: Raspberry Fizz CS, Button Boutique stamp set(for background, It says "cute as a button")
                     Just the Ticket stamp set for the sentiment, Border ticket die, parisian doily die.
Other supplies: scrap pink paper, half of a prima flower, scraps of bakers twine, I think the birds are by
                        Maya Road.
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping!!!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card-well thought out and executed! I love the "nest"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this background and the beautiful card you made. Smart idea.

    ReplyDelete