Sunday, September 25, 2011

Make It Monday #33: Frosted Images-Take Two

I starterd bits and pieces of this on Monday and it sat, and sat and looked at me last night with pleading eyes
to, "PLEASE finish me!". I used the frost technique on the sentiment(really toned it down) and the flourishes which I really like the molted look.  Here's what I used:
PTI SUPPLIES:
Paper: Hawaiian Shores CS, Aqua Mist CS
Felt: Raspberry Fizz
Stamps: Mega Mixed Messages, Half & Half( circle/dot background on flourish)
Doily Die
Buttons

Other Supplies:
Inkadinkado script background stamp
Fiskars scallop circle and circle punch
Tim Holtz Shapers and movers flourish die
Sizzix embossing folder(Stripes label)
Tim Holtz ink in Broken China and Memento in Rosebud. Colorbox in Frost white

Thanks for stopping by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment