Sunday, September 25, 2011

"Papertrey September Blog Hop Challenge".

So, I decided to participate while watching the bills game today. What a game so far, Bills beating the Patriots 31-24 with 5 mins to go!  
Anyway, you can find the challenge here:
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/
I was inspired by the colors and repetition. Here's what I used:

PTI SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Background Basics: Newsprint and On My Couch Additions
Red button
OTHER SUPPLIES:
Close to My Heart Ink: Bubblegum, Holiday Red, Bamboo, Sunny Yellow, Crystal Blue, and Outdoor Denim.
Yellow prima flowers, rhinestones, bakes twine.
Tim Holtz texture fades, Stampin Up Decorative Label punch, misc scrap paper.

OKAY, now it's tied at 31!   Thanks for stopping!!

5 comments:

  1. love it!! the senitments in place of stripes is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, what a creative idea for a background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Love your use of the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card! I love that you used the headline in your background and the colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete