Sunday, October 30, 2011

Make It Monday #38: Brayer and Impression Plate Techniques

Another take on the MIM over at Nichole's blog . You can find it  here.
The picture does not do this card justice. I think it looks so much better in person. I just could not capture the shimmery look it has in a photo. Anyway, I couldn't help myself as far as going with the traditional Christmas colors. As soon as I embossed this image on green and used the Pure Poppy on the brayer, the colors were set in stone.  I scored this afternoon when my MIL gave me a box of notions in which I found this vintage trim, perfect!! Thanks Ma!   Any questions or comments, give me a holler.

PTI SUPPLIES:
Simply Chartreuse, Spring Moss and Pure Poppy CS, Pure Poppy felt and ink,
Holiday photo finishers(sentiment), Photo Finisher Die. Christmas Poinsettia Die

Other supplies:  Stickles, Sizzix embossing folder, Gold vintage trim, gold glitter pen.

Thanks for looking!!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment