Friday, November 4, 2011

Welcome to the Neighborhood

Here's a quick post to show you what I made for our new neighbor to welcome him to the neighborhood.
It's a jar of homemade dilly beans which my daughter had to pry out of my grip as we made our way over yesterday. I can eat a jar of these in record time, I just love em! Anyway, I figured I could part with one jar for a new neighbor even if he is not the younger family with children like we(my DD especially) were hoping for.
I used the new wine bottle die from Papertrey Ink, which worked perfectly for this with the scored fold. Added some paper scrap from 3 Bugs in a Rug, a little misc ribbon and some flowers with a button, stamped "welcome" on the tag and I was done. I hope he enjoys them as much as I do!!  Until....I get to my MIM challenge-hopefully before Sunday! Have a great weekend!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment