Sunday, January 8, 2012

Make It Monday #47: 2011 A la Carte

So, I got a jump start on Mother's Day. It just seemed like a great card for MOM.(Don't look Mom).

I used the techniques in the #3(glitter with scor-tape) and #15(make your own spray mists) challenges.
I used a couple masks that I had from previous projects and really like the look but after using my homemade mist I had to darken it up because you just couldn't see it very well on the colored paper so I ended up using some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist as well.   I'd be happy to hear any comments and thank you to all who do take the time. I seem to have trouble commenting on many blogs. I still haven't figured that out yet.  Have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful Mother’s Day card and nice to have a jump on it. I love the flourish stamp in the main body of the card and the glitter strips , just so pretty. Take Care! Oh , you will get the hang of this blog thing soon enough. Im learning as I go and get very proud of myself when I learn something new. Everyone on the PTI forum helped me with almost everything, everyone is so nice.

    ReplyDelete