Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Make It Monday #57 Colored Kissing


Okay back to BLOG LAND. Sorry I've been MIA for a while. After a little trip and computer
issues I decided to take a little break but now I'm back and refreshed!!

Here's a quick card I did after playing around with colors and designs for the
MIM challenge found here:
 http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2012/03/make-it-monday-57-colored-kissing.html.
I still want to play a bit more
but I liked the way these turned out

PTI Supplies:   Butterfly Kisses Stamp Set, Orange Zest CS and ink,
               White Stampers Select CS, Hawaiian Shores Ink
Other:   Stampin' UP! Hello Doily, misc. ribbon,
That's all for now, catch ya later!! 
Jen

3 comments:

  1. This looks great ! Such a pretty card and great stamp to use for the MIM card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The butterfly bodies made of ribbon are so pretty-I just love unique details like that. Beautiful take on the kissing technique!

    ReplyDelete