Monday, April 23, 2012

Make It Monday #62: Step It Up: Layering

As many of you, I also have trouble with CAS
cards. I always feel like it needs one more thing. It's so hard for me to leave it plain. So, this is it.
I must say that they are MUCH quicker!!

I still like my stepped up card better. Check it out below and let me know what you think.

So, here's my card, stepped up a notch.
PTI Supplies: Blueberry Sky, Simply Chartreuse, Spring Moss CS,
                       Blueberry Sky Ink, Bloom Builders #3 die, Photo finishers die, Turning A New Leaf
                        die, Half & Half die. Pretty Peonies, Beautiful Butterflies and Background
                        Text Stamps.
Other Supplies: K and Co scrap patterned paper, Kaiser Pearls, misc button, fiskars punch
                          Tim Holtz stamp(used leaves), pop dots and memento new sprout ink

No comments:

Post a Comment