Sunday, July 8, 2012

                                                      

                                                           Congratulations Adam!!!!
It's been a while since I participated in MIM on aregular basis and I'm trying to get back to it
every week. You can find the challenge here:
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/
The challenge was to stamp on patterned paper. I needed to make a graduation card and I knew I wanted to use the basic white paper pack by Basic Grey so I used the lined notebook page and stamped on that with the only Graduation stamp set I have by Hampton Arts.

PTI supplies:
Scarlett Jewel CS, Border ticket Die, Mat Stack #4 Collection stamp set(star), On the inside for the sentiment I used Simple Sentiments and Celebrations for the gift card holder(used die) I stuck on the inside.

Overall I was quite happy with the school colors and outcome of the card. Thanks for stopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment