Sunday, September 9, 2012

Make It Monday #81: Clay Embellishments with Dies and Stamps

Late night photography is horrible, I know and I apologize. You can't see any of the detail here. I stamped the poinsettia in pure poppy on the pure poppy paper so its very suttle. I used pop dots to give the flowers lots of dimension and the center of the flowers are the clay embellies that I made. The "merry christmas" is a metal embellishment that I had. I think I want to add some gold stickles to the flowers now that I've looked at them for a bit. Just too plain! What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kim! Great poinsettia card! I agree with you about adding some gold stickles.

    Thanks for stopping by my place. You asked about storage of my PTI stamps. Those I do store in their cases, just as they come. So far I don't have many (unlike my out-of-control wooden ones), so they are on a shelf, along with newer SU sets that I'm keeping in their cases. That may evolve over time, but it's working right now.

    Thanks again! Good luck with your dream space! Darnell

    ReplyDelete