Thursday, September 20, 2012

Make It Monday #83: Card Aisle Inspiration

Here's my second take on the Make It Monday
this week. The inspiration card is below my card. I
don't have the polka dot stamps and the Background Basics: Postmarks
was the closest thing I could find. I better put that on my wish list!!
If I did it again I think I would start a bit more off the top of the card
so everything shifts up a couple rows. Overall, I like the look. Thanks for stopping!!

SUPPLIES: New Leaf, Blueberry Sky, Pure Poppy and Orange Zest ink.
Memento black ink. BB:Postmarks, Tag It's 10, Just the Ticket and Limitless
Labels Stamps


3 comments:

  1. Wow--I love your take on the card. It's better than the original. Brilliant idea to use postmarks. P.S. You may want to turn off word verification.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super cool!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on YOUR card, love how you used the postmarks instead of polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete