Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Papertrey Ink and Spook Out!

Papertrey Ink has been doing a Spook Out Challenge this week and it runs through the 5th. You can find it here:http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2012/09/mr-bones-halloween-spook.html

I decided to make a treat bag that I could mass produce and this is what I came up with tonight.

I made my own washi tape with tissue paper and 2 inch scor-tape. I stamped black tissue paper
with the spider web from Spooky Sweets  in fresh snow ink, stamped a spooky sentiment on a
fillable frame die. Cinched the glassine bag together with a little velvet ribbon and hung a little spidey from some bakers twine.  I don't have any Halloween treats yet so I dropped in a few pretzels
and really liked how they fit so nicely. I thought I could always cover them with white chocolate and add some sprinkles or eyes for ghosts.      Enjoy the rest of the Spook Out!!

I love your comments!!

1 comment: