Friday, November 8, 2013

Kitchen Reveal

Okay, I know you've all been waiting forever! Believe me, I know it seems like it's been
 F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!  The kitchen isn't even officially done as we are still waiting on the pocket door because the glass broke as it was being shipped to us. At least they didn't send it broken I guess!

Anyway, here are some photos and if anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I also want to say thank you to Direct Buy and the wonderful,  patient associates they have. They really helped with so many decisions. A special thank you to MC Designs and Mangino Home Improvements!


 These pictures are in order if you were to rotate to the right. The first couple I took were a little dark. Sorry!  But the darkness shows off my pendant lights that I love!
 We decided to do away with the dining room and added a desk area for more organization and a tv with be mounted on the wall where the blue tape is now. The cabinets are maple buttercream with a bronze glaze and the dark wood is cherry.  The countertops are HIMACS solid surface. Brown tile floor from Daltile.  High Tea (dark) and Toasted Pine Nut paint by Sherwin Williams.
We also made the choice to do away with our microwave. We put a large toaster oven in ( above the oven) that we love. It's The Smart Oven by Breville.
The doorway there leads into the bedrooms. My chalkboard that I got at Marshalls. Fun, fun, fun!!

That doorway is where the pocket door will be if we ever get it. That leads to the garage and basement.

So, that's about all for now. I may come back with some close ups and detail shots next week. If anyone would like to see anything in particular, let me know!!   So happy it's done!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Having been through a kitchen remodel (and in a much smaller area, no less), I know what a big undertaking it is, Jennifer! This is jaw-dropping gorgeous! I love those light fixtures, the desk area, the chalkboard, and the warm colors!! Well done!

    Thanks for coming by and leaving a comment so I could come and find you and follow you!! Have a great day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete