Tuesday, December 17, 2013

White Chocolate Covered Star Pretzels-Oh My!


These were so simple to make and I loved the way they turned out. The hardest part was finding the shaped pretzels but I got these at Sam's Club. They come in trees, stars and bells.  I picked through them to find the stars but I ended up doing a little of each shape. I just liked the stars best with the silver shimmer sugar.

 I then melted white ghirardelli chocolate in my make shift double boiler. It was quite thick so I added a little coconut oil to thin in out. Dipped and coated my pretzels and topped them with silver sugar. I don't think they will make it to the cookie trays because the little (and big) elves around here keep sneaking them.  They ARE good!

What do you like to make as a special treat around the Holidays??

No comments:

Post a Comment