Sunday, March 23, 2014

Make It Monday #156: 3D Stamp Paint Techniques

Make It Monday #156: 3D Stamp Paint Techniques

19

You can find the MIM video here.

I really wasn't sure I wanted to try this MIM. After watching Melissa, and as much as I
like to get inky myself, I just didn't want to get paint on my precious Vagabond. I decided
I would do all the impressions in one shot and clean everything quickly. 
I found some texture paint that I had gotten at Wal-Mart on clearance, in my stash(only
in blue). As I was squeezing the tube, the top end blew out, guess it was older than I remember.
I did a few extra impressions with different plates so we'll see what I can make tonight.
Anyway, here is my first card: Sorry, it's quite dark!

Supplies: Herringbone I mpression Plate, Edgers #1 Die, Enchanted Evening and Stampers
Select White CS, Words of Comfort Stamp Set, Misc. scrap piece of PP.

And here is the mess I made with the paint as it burst out of the tube!
This was after I used the majority of it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment