Monday, March 24, 2014

Make It Monday #156: 3D Stamp Paint Techniques #5

Make It Monday #156: 3D Stamp Paint Techniques

19

You can find the MIM video here.

Earlier this week I made a gift card holder for my nephew using this technique.
I wasn't sure I liked the outcome but in the end I got it to where I wanted it.

I went away for the weekend so I am just posting it now. I used the Paper Effects
by DecoArt for dimension and a Sizzix Embossing Folder after I die cut the Gift Card
holder out:
 This product gave it a shabby worn and tattered look that I really didn't like at first. I then used some Viva rub on color in Red and it came out looking like this:

much better! I then added the birthday die and glittered it in spots to continue with
the distressed look. Added a little twine and felt thickers and I was done!

No comments:

Post a Comment