Friday, April 4, 2014

Make it Monday #158: Stamping With Watercolor Mediums

The MIM is a fabulous challenge this week over at PTI. Heather showes us how to do this using gelatos. I began this process on Monday! I started with my watercolor paper and my gelatos that have now been released from their package. I just swiped some rainbow colors over my paper and spritzed them with water. I then blended them a little with my finger. I decided to use some dies and get a couple projects from the one piece of watercolor. Here is my first card:

 I used my Cricut for the Pure Poppy card base and the balloons. Wonderful Words: Birthday Die that I cut from my watercolored paper. I heat embossed wishes(The Paper Studio-Sentiments) with Zing EP in Wave and stamped around the window with Stamped Stitches from Hot Off The Press.

On the inside I tied the balloons with red twine and stamped a sentiment from Inside Out: Birthday II.

I wanted to leave the balloons plain since I may want to put a # on them when the time comes to give this away.   That's about all for now.     Only took me 4 1/2 days to complete!! I'm on a roll!

See ya later and thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. The birthday sentiment is great, a good way to use the technique. I might just have to put that die on my wishlist, it looks so good on your card.

    ReplyDelete