Monday, August 25, 2014

SAF 2014: Time After Time

For this challenge we had to find a card that we designed when we first started this fabulous journey. I had a little trouble. My Mom and sister save them all but we live two hours from each other and I did not want to lose out on valuable crafting time you see. So, I know they have some of my "firsts", but I had to work with what I had.

Well, I dug as deep as I could back to 2005, when I made an invitation for a party we had for Memorial Day. I always save those, the rest usually are given away.  So, I did change the sentiment since I am not having a party any time soon.

 What do you think?

See you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I loved this challenge and both of your cards are great but your remake is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete