Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Documented Life Project, week 1.

So I decided to start a DLP this year and found this great place to help me do it which you can find here.  The artists are fabulous and everyone is so helpful. It does not cost anything to join in on the fun. Lots of free classes too. I did my very first art journal page, EVER! Every week they have a prompt which was book pages for the first week. The idea is to use them on your pages in some way. I also chose a word for the year which is "TIME".   I incorporated these things together and came up with this:

I am using the smaller Dylusions Creative Journal by Dyan Reaveley and it's great because it lies flat while working on it.

I used vintage music and ledger paper, a dictionary page, a paper bag and some other things in my stash. It was such a fun process, I can't wait until Saturday when the next prompt is revealed.

Let me know what you think or if you have any questions.....just leave me a comment!!

Thanks for stopping!

Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment