Sunday, January 18, 2015

Documented Life Project: week 2 & MIM

So, yes, we are in week three of DLP but I am just posting week 2. You can find everything here. We are still tackling the Blank Page for the Month of January. The Art Challenge for the 2nd week was Gesso and the journal prompt was: "The beginning is always today"  by Mary Shelley.

Here is my page:  I layered ink and Gesso using stencils until I was happy with the outcome.
I really want to add something to the right side but I just haven't come up with anything I like yet.
Possibly one of those chubby Scribbly bird stamps by Dina Wakley. So until then, this is it!!

The Make It Monday this week was # 197: Homemade Foam Stickers.  I found some glittery foam sheets at the dollar store that I used but I did add a layer of chipboard because it was quite thin. At least I was able to eliminate the glitter step. I used The PTI Headline Alphabet to cut out the "NEW" letters and I adhered them on top of a Tim Holtz arrow tied with twine.  I also used the Scribble Circles die,Stitched Ticket Die and Hibiscus Burst CS from Papertrey Ink.  

That all for today!  See you real soon!!     The color wheel is the next art challenge for the DLP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment