Monday, August 31, 2015

SAF: Unconventional Materials Challenge

8-unconventional-materials-challenge
So, I started this challenge on Saturday with Stamp-A-Faire and you can find this challenge here.
I think this is the one challenge that got me to really think the most. After browsing around int he hardware store during the week. I had a few items that I knew I'd find in my basement so I shopped at my own house and saved some $$! More to spend on stamps, Yay!





First off, I'd like to show you my first card and see if you have any idea of what I used:
ANYONE???


Here's how it started:


Well, I got some small chain lengths and spread them out and used them like a stencil!
I sprayed some some Prima Color Bloom in Antique Gold and Cobalt. Added some dimension by raising a couple panels and it looked like the sea to me.
 Mounted it on PTI Blueberry Sky and cut fish out of Fine Linen and Blueberry Sky, stamped them and the bkgd and that's it! Used Spring Rain and Simply Chartreuse ink
 I went with SSS Best Fishes Stamp Set.


So, anyway, this is what I got in my basement:
Some red and white reflective tape for $4.99 and the chain link  which I know was a couple bucks at the most.    Wait til you see the next card!

No comments:

Post a Comment