Sunday, October 25, 2015

Papertrey Ink October Blog Hop Challenge

It's that time again!! The 25th is always the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop
Blog-hop-logo
The Inspiration:

Blog hop inspiration
I decided to make a tag, always needed with Christmas not too far off.
Here it is:
It's a tag and/or a card. This is also for the MIM #227 Focal Clusters.

I am also entering the following challenges:



Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog




  and the Papertake Weekly Challenge: All About the Base. We were challenged to use a different
shape for a base. It gets you thinking a bit!!


My supplies: PTI Nativity Silhouettes Stamp Set,
 Kaisercraft, Home For Christmas paper
(that I was lucky to receive at Simon Says Create this past weekend,
 A Great time was had by all and a huge THANK YOU to everyone that had
 anything to do with that awesome event!!)
Tim Holtz Mini Holidays 2 Stamp Set, Hero Arts black ink and red twine.
Scalloped and oval dies.

This is a quick post just to get back to my routine Sunday posts and I NEED my own
bed very soon.  After a great weekend I think I will have some overflowing craft MOJO.
 Because of this you should be seeing at least a couple posts this week so I can try out
some of my new goodies.
Thanks for stopping!!



12 comments:

  1. Pretty! Love the cluster of tall trees over the printed background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful and I love your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice tag/card <3 I think the stitching is a lovely touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card/tag is very detailed. I like the creativity. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you! Yay!!! So glad you also joined Flickr and the Simon group over there! I love this tag, Jennifer! Beautiful layering and fun stitching! It was so nice meeting you at the SSS Create event!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty tag - i really like the red twine woven through! thanks for playing make it monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty layered tag - the stitched twine adds a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this - those trees are awesome and the colour combo is so perfectly cozy and rustic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, loving the colors and the stitching with that lovely red twine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the trees stamped on the printed paper background. Always love that look and can never seem to pull it off. You did it wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so sweet, i love the stitching!!! :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete