Wednesday, March 30, 2016

A Great Crafty Day!

After a hard day of crafting, I salvaged ALL the cards that had issues and managed to "fix" them
to the point of feeling good about giving them now.  Here is a picture of them all.

We tried a few new techniques which I need to work on a bit, but in the end, we had a great time!

Here is each card on it's own:
Black Magic Coloring by Gina K is the technique I used here.
Another Gina K tutorial, Embossing Over Water Color

We then moved on to Handmade Botanicals, again by Gina K!
This card is in my previous post, Make It Monday: Score Lines

And to end this lengthy post(for me, anyway):
My Scribbly Bird by Dina Wakley and the realistic looking droplets. This was
my first attempt at this technique so I didn't think it was half bad. Gotta give ALL
the credit to Ryn from Designs by Ryn. The link is for this tutorial so be sure to
check it out, no glossy accents or anything, Love this!!

Ask any questions but for now, I am off to bed after a busy, crafty, happy day!!

TTFN,
Jen




5 comments:

  1. I love them all, Jennifer - especially those beautiful, yellow flowers! Sounds like such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun...wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had fun...wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow,these are gorgeous and the bird card with dew drops ......amazing! Love them all Jennifer!

      Delete