Sunday, August 21, 2011

Make It Monday #28: Glitter Die Borders-Sunflower miss you


Okay, so I did one more for this MIM. I didn't really plan to but I was working on this sunflower
card and the center needed some bling so I used yellow and brown glitter for an distressed sort of
look. The sunflower was a doily that I found at the dollar store! I stamped the inside circle with a grid
pattern and then used a texture fade folder. Added a bit more ink for more texture. Then I did my
glitter duo.  I added some twill ribbon and frayed the ends. Stamped "miss" from Wonderful Words Additions and die cut "you". Added a couple rhinestones and that finished it up.

PTI supplies:
dark chocolate CS, Limitless Layers circle die, "you"  die,
Wonderful Words Additions stamp set
Other supplies:
Sunflower doily, white CS, twill ribbon, rhinestones, Rich Cocoa Memento ink,
Dot Matrix Texture fade by Tim Holtz, grid pattern stamp by Hero Arts, Glitter byDoodlebug.

Thanks for stopping by, until tomorrow...TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment