Saturday, December 10, 2011

Make It Monday #44: Glitter Masking

Yes, I know it looks like one post a week this month but I will have at least two this week because my Dad's birthday was on the 9th and I have not posted his card yet. 

Anyway this is for MIM over at Nichole's blog here:
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/
We were challenged to use glitter and masking. The most difficult part of this was trying not to touch the sticky surface so the glitter sticks when it is applied.(Easier said than done, I think!)

I am STILL doing Christmas cards, one can NEVER have enough!  I used PTI Limitless layers die, Mat stack 1 die, Nativity Silhouettes Stamp set, Pure Poppy CS, misc blue CS, Martha Stewart White Gold glitter and Doodlebug Designs glitter too.

Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment