Sunday, May 13, 2012

Make It Monday: Background Patterns from Patterned Paper Scraps

Better late than never I guess!!  I have been a little MIA lately, sorry about that.  I've been wanting to do this challenge all week long found here: http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/make-it-monday/  We were challenged to use scraps of patterned papers for a background, which we all know how quickly they pile up!!  I used scrap papers but also added some homemade washi tape-oh what fun!!  Can't wait until the next challenge and maybe I can get back on track with my blogging.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jen

2 comments:

  1. What a great use of your scraps, love your take on a rainbow! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. Saw it over at Make it Monday. I use this tecnhique a lot but will remember your idea of the white strip to stamp the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete