Monday, March 24, 2014

Make It Monday #156: 3D Stamp Paint Techniques #4

Make It Monday #156: 3D Stamp Paint Techniques

19

You can find the MIM video here.

I really wasn't sure I wanted to try this MIM. After watching Melissa, and as much as Ilike to get inky myself, I just didn't want to get paint on my precious Vagabond. I decided I would do all the impressions in one shot and clean everything quickly.
This worked out well and everything washed up nicely with soap and water.

I decided to utilize the negative cutout I had leftover from the previous card
for a pocket journal card. I love the way it turned out.

Supplies: White and Hibiscus Burst CS, LL:Heart Die, LL: Labels Stamp Set(sentiment),
Latte Love Stamp Set(heart), misc. flowers, corner rounder. Texture Magic Dimensional Paint.

                                                           Bye for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment