Sunday, April 6, 2014

Make It Monday #158: Stamping With Watercolor Mediums

So, here is my second creation for the Make It Monday challenge you can find here:

Heather showed us how to use Gelatos which I had never used before. For this card, I wet my watercolor paper first. I then, inked up my butterfly border(The Paper Studio) stamp with the gelatos and spritzed with water before stamping. I did that with each color to make a rainbow. Adhered it to some Plum Pudding CS and stamped my WW: Friends sentiment in Plum Pudding as well.
For some reason the one blue gelato was much drier than the rest so I had some trouble getting it on the stamp. Otherwise, I was happy with the results. Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. love the card and the butterflies totally make the card!!! Beautiful....

    ReplyDelete