Sunday, January 4, 2015

Make It Monday #195: 2014 A La Carte

This week's Make it Monday was our choice from all the previous Make It Mondays in 2014.  One of the ones I did not get a chance to play along with was #193: Camouflaging Die-cuts. I really wanted to try this because I love the look.

I needed a card to send to a special friend from our church that is not able to get there anymore. I wanted him to know that we were thinking of him. My daugther is always giving hugs out at church so I hope this will bring a smile to his face.

 So here it is, CAS for sure!  Thanks for looking!


PTI SUPPLIES: Hugs die, Stampers Select White,  Banner sentiments.
OTHER: Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Broken China and Mustard Seed. Noir Black Palette Ink.

See ya real soon and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment