Friday, September 25, 2015

Papertrey September Blog Hop Challenge

I finally had a chance to sit and make a card to join in on the PTI Blog Hop.
Here is the inspiration/challenge photo, I just love it!!

And here is the card I created using Pti's Rustic Wreath, lots of Zing Embossing
Powder and the Sentiment is from a new Sunflowers set fromTaylored Expressions.
Love the results! Now I am off to get some yard work done before the weather turns.
I'll be back a bit later to hop around, Have fun and thanks for stopping!!

I am also entering this over at AAA Cards:Game #48:Autumn Colors
and here is their challenge image: Don't you want to just walk into that picture?

20 comments:

  1. Ooooo, this is so bright and beautiful! I love the lovely wreath! I think you could play this over at AAA Cards Autumn Colors challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this rainbow wreath! And lovely chalk art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! So pretty with all the embossed colorful leaves! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love how you embossed the wreath in different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh How pretty done in the different colors! I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool - love the different colors around the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty wreath. Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEK! Love the Rustic Wreath embossed in the fall leave colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Love the multicoloured wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness this is such a creative idea! I so LOVE this! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is so sweet & pretty! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card! The colorful wreath looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous! Love that pretty autumn wreath. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh embossing powder goodness!! Love the colours :) Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete