Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Challenge Day 5: Transformation

Here it is release day 5 and the last day of the 10th Anniversary Challenges over at Nichole's Blog.
So sad to see another party come to an end but on to another year of great products, lots of
inspiration from the Design Team and tons of fun! I hope they have at least another 10 years to come!
10-year-logo
On to the Transformation Challenge:  One of the cards I made for the Anniversary festivities,
I was not happy with at all. I felt like I pulled it out of a box of cards I made 10 years ago!
Here is that card:
So, I took the happy die cut that I cut from the paper and a smaller version of the stamp I used
from Embroidered Blooms, white CS and some of the same Distress Oxide Inks and started
again.  I do like the result much much better than the above card. So here it is:
After stamping I took a water brush and blurred the images a bit while mixing the colors.
Anyway, I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did these last 10 days!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment