Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #24: Dry Brushing


This was such a fun technique.  I don't have a big collection of PTI stuff yet but I did use the Garden Variety
stamp set for this Little Pixie. Her shirt is stamped with the flowers. The sentiment I used was also from the set but I ended up putting it inside the card because I didn't like it as much on the outside.

I cut the sunflower out on my Cricut(Stretch Your Imagination).
I also used some glossy accents on some of the details. I ended up masking the middle of the sunflower so I could add a little texture to the flower by stamping it. The stretchy elastic is from Hobby Lobby and I found this button in my stash(thought it went perfectly).  I pop dotted the sunflower on as well as the pixie and for a little extra dimension I added an extra layer on the small flower. That's all for now.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job on this airbrushing card. It's adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this turned out great. Wasn't that a fun technique to try?

    ReplyDelete