Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Michael!

Here's a real quick card I did for my brother Mike. His birthday isn't until the 18th but I've got
to get it in the mail. I made it simple without lots of embellies due to mailing it across the miles. I did
however continue with the MIM challenge over at     http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/

The challenge was to use acrylic paint with your stamps. I used this hero arts grid stamp and some Ranger pearl paint. It came out kind of distressed and was happy with the look.  I then die cut  mat stack 4 from some scrap paper and stamped it with Half & Half, Big & Bold Wishes and Tiny Treats: Birthday.   Then
I cut the edge with a Tim Holtz On The Edge Die.    A quick and easy card.   Birthday wishes to you Mike!!
Love and miss you much!!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment