Friday, October 7, 2011

Make It Monday #35: Custom Stamped Washi Tape

I found this a difficult challenge. Find it here:  http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/
This is not the best photo, but without natural light tonight it'll have to do!
Like many others, I do not have score tape. I decided to use my tape gun refill roll. I was able to roll it out onto the tissue paper just like Nicole did with her score tape. I then flipped it over and stamped away only to find that when I stamped where the adhesive was, my ink bled. When I stamped it without the adhesive, it was fine. Back to the drawing board.   I then stamped on the tissue paper and after stamping I added the tape gun adhesive. This worked much better although VERY sticky.  The tissue paper I used had some color and shimmer to it which you can kinda see in the photo. Overall, an interesting challenge but I think I'd rather buy it!
PTI Supplies:
Women of Life, Garden Variety and Limitless Labels stamps
Other Supplies:
Tag, memento ink, asst felt embellies, brad, Tim Holtz distress inks.

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty tag, with the stamped tape. I like the flower with the oak leaf .

    ReplyDelete