Sunday, November 13, 2011

Make It Monday #40: Reverse Applique


It's MIM over at Nichole's Blog :   http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2011/11/make-it-monday-40-reverse-applique.html

 I'm a bit late but needed to finish this card. I started on Monday and finished this evening. I die cut the Vintage Ornaments out of Pure Poppy CS and backed them with a
paper by Jillibean Soup (Christmas Eve Chowder). Punched my holes with my handy needle tool and
faux stitched with a gold pen. Stamped on some ornament tops and sentiment from Holiday Button Bits
and adhered to some fine linen for a card base. It was very simple, I don't know why it took me all week to get back to this!   Until tomorrow!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Love the Vintage Ornaments, Jen! The 'stitching' and festive prints are so perfect :o)

    ReplyDelete