Saturday, January 28, 2012

Make It Monday #50: Shaker Card

Okay, I needed a change of pace.

My desk was covered with pink, red and white.

Why not throw a little black and orange into the mix?

I started by stamping my white CS with the web from Spooky Sweets II and then embossed it with a Tim holtz folder(brick). I used my handy friendship jar and label dies for my shaker and added some black tube beads after I stamped the inside with the black cat(also SS II). Added some bakers twine the embossed sentiments on a double ended banner and also put a white jar on the inside to jot a little note or add another sentiment.   So.....Happy Halloween. I think I can get back to Valentines and Spring again!! Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of the weekend!!  Jen

5 comments:

  1. Love that you're inspired for Halloween now-- now if only I could be inspired by Christmas year round I'd really be set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was one of my goals this year, to do cards for Christmas year round. So I guess I'm headed in the right direction!! Good luck!

      Delete
  2. So cute! I love the cat peeking through the shaker front! Thanks for reminding me that I can and should be making holiday cards year round!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like your card. The cat is a really good idea.

    ReplyDelete