Friday, September 14, 2012

Make It Monday #82: Cutting Stamps

For the Make It Monday challenge this week Erin wanted us to CUT OUR STAMPS!
Well, I'll admit, I have done it before so I didn't have a problem with it. I just had trouble
finding a good stamp to utilize for my project.

This is a Hero Arts set that I decided to use. I couldn't find the right
PTI stamp so I went with the FRIENDS FOREVER.





Here I used the Wonderful Words set for "friends" and cut the Hero Arts "forever friends" to use
forever on a fillable frame and stitched it onto the fabric page. This is a project that I have been
working on for quite some time so here's a little sneak peek for you Jen!


Once this is complete, I will post it and share the details. Hopefully sooner than later, it has been
a project in the making for far too long!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment