Monday, August 25, 2014

August Papertrey Blog Hop Challenge


                           It's the 25th, and I almost forgot about the Blog Hop today!!
                   Blog-hop-logo

                                                       Inspiration photo:

August blog hop inspiration

I have to admit that when I saw this I was excited because I have been meaning to do some simple
monogrammed notecards with a bit of bling.  You know how that goes, there's always something
more important to do.  So, here's my card. I decided it needed something more than just the pink dotted paper so I decided to cover it with some clear cardstock and I really like the results.
 Hope you like it!!   

Enjoy the hop!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your matched set - using a clear card front is a nice twist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stationary...I love those sweet pink dots.

    ReplyDelete