Monday, August 25, 2014

SAF 2014: The 1980's with Lexi Daly

I graduated from high school smack dab in the middle of the 80's in 1985.  I loved this challenge and video from Lexi because it truly brought me back in time. Sooooo many memories!! Thanks for that Lexi!!

Anyway,  I was a sticker hoarder and a snoopy lover(still am).  Needless to say, I had every package that Hallmark ever made of Snoopy stickers, amoung others. I saved some as you can see:


Remember when you could buy a package of 8 sheets for .95 cents??

So, I had to make a card with one of these. I will use it as an enclosure or a little lunch box note, or maybe even slip it in hubby's briefcase! So, here it is:




2 comments:

  1. trying again - not sure if my comments are coming through! this is super cute - yay for an authentic 80s sticker!! and i'm so glad you enjoyed your walk down memory lane! that was fun for me too (class of '87!)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now talk about cute! What a fun card and your so ahead of the game for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete