Saturday, April 25, 2015

Papertrey April Blog Hop Challenge

I think I will just sneak in for the Blog Hop today found here.


                                                 Here is the inspiration photo:
                                                     
                                                       and here is my card:

I will also enter this into the following challenges:

Make It Monday #209:: White on White Die Cuts with a Pop of Color
SSS: Wednesday Challenge: Simon Says Clean And Simple

Supplies: SSS: Wishing Die and banner stamp. PTI: Hibiscus Burst ink, SS white CS,
Sentiment from Mat Stack 5(I think 5), Misc. heart pearls. Navy CS.

Thanks for stopping!!

4 comments:

  1. Love this Jennifer! all the 'wishings' are so fun on the angle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! i love all those die cut words and how you paired the challenge with the blog hop inspiration. thanks so much for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Jennifer, I love your take on the MIM Challenge.
    Thanks for sharing your awesome creation with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    hugs,
    Caryn x

    ReplyDelete