Saturday, July 23, 2016

Master Color Recipe Challenge

Good Morning!!!!

I hope everyone is ready for this fun filled day. I know I am, and have been looking forward
to some crafty ME time!! This year I will strive to blog and post as the day goes on....we'll
see how that works I guess !

Anyway, the first challenge was a color recipe. I chose this one.

I am trying to get out of my box and I loved the pink and orange recipe
but I decided to go with a color combo that I would not normally choose to
challenge myself a bit more. I picked this one:
Georgia-OKeeffe-card
Georgia O’Keeffe
So, here is my take on the challenge:


First time inking up Floral Sketches for me. I seemed to have a little trouble lining
up the second layer, anyone else have trouble with this?  I added a little water
with a water brush when I finished stamping just to soften the edges a bit. 
Thanks for stopping and on to the next challenge!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love how you layered the focal point using colors in the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete