Saturday, July 23, 2016

SAF 2016:Gilded in Gold

Danielle shows us a pretty cool technique today using gold leaf. Now, I have this product somewhere
in my house but I could not put my hands on it. I found a rub-on product, in my stash, made by Viva called Inka Gold Metallic Rub. It looks vey similar so I went with it. I didn't want to purchase more gold leaf when I know I have some!

Anyway, here are the notecards she made:

SAF Monogram1

Quite inspiring,wouldn't you say?
I decided to make an inspired note card set. Right now I only have "Lord" and "Grace"
word dies but I do plan to get "Faith" and "Prayer" so I think this would make a great set!

Here's how they came out:
       I still don't have the mini stamp set for Grace so it'll have to wait.
            
This is before the sentiment(lighting is better)

and after:
I love the results of this one. It even looks like there's a bird flying in the clouds!

I am failing in keeping up but still having fun!!

1 comment: