Saturday, February 18, 2012

Make It Monday: #53-Creative Coasters

I have one more for now and the coaster board are the Butterflies!!  I tried my best to peel apart the layers to give them some dimension. Lost a few pieces but for the most part it worked out.

I am trying to use PP more, this is a challenge in itself for me. Unless it's something that came together, I find it difficult to put pp with other things and designs. Anyway, this PP was a piece of K & Co. Que Sera Sera, I think. I think it's so pretty! I used a doily spritzed with Sunflower Sparkle Perfect Pearls Mist. Adhered the Tim Holtz Die cut Butterflies with glossy accents(the only thing that would stick!) Found a felt flower that wanted to join the party. Added some rhinestones.
I added the PTI Just The Ticket Die and sentiment at the bottom.  I think I could say I had a productive evening last night!!  Thanks for looking!! Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment