Saturday, February 18, 2012

Make It Monday: #53-Creative Coasters

So, can you tell, I really like this challenge??  Find it here:

http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/make-it-monday/

I was a very busy girl last night creating. My daughter had a friend sleepover so I was on
my own more or less. It was very nice to have some ME time!

Anyway we had to use a coaster and I embossed mine with a cuttlebug folder and then used Mat Stack 5 Layers to die cut it. I did bling it up a little with Perfect Pearls Mist in Pearl-love this!! I also used DCWV
Lemon Flower Stack for my PP and used an EK success border punch. I stamped the sentiment using PTI Think Big Fav's # 3. Cut some PTI felt in Harvest Gold using Beautiful Blooms 1 and a piece of gray CS. Layered them up and topped them with a PTI button and some twine and I was done!!
One more and I'm done. :) Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment