Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Papertrey Ink Anniversary- Movers and Shakers Challenge

Today is the last of the challenges over at Papertrey Ink because tomorrow is the big release for Feb. You can find the challenge here: http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/

This was so much fun!!  I guess sometimes you should try something new even when you don't think you'll like it. I really enjoyed making this! I used Tim Holtz Edger dies and then cut the rest with my exacto knife which was very easy. I used a coaster so I can enter the MIM challenge as well. The sentiment says "sip and Relax" . I used Tea for Two and Asian Fusion for stamps. Ripe Avocado, Orange Zest and Spring moss for the card base. I also used foam adhesive so I'd have room to slip in a tea bag behind the coaster.  

Have a great day!!

2 comments: