Monday, February 13, 2012

Make It Monday: #53-Creative Coasters

First let me apologize for the rotten picture. I could not get one without the glare. I used Perfect Pearls Mist and it sure is glimmery!!  This card is for the Make It Monday over at Nichole's blog. You can find the challenge here:
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2012/02/make-it-monday-53-creative-coasters.html

I first used Tumbled Glass(Tim Holtz) on my coaster and then Perfect Pearls mist. I then used Turning A New Leaf to die cut the coaster. I stamped Merci on the bottom of the coaster(the part you can barely see) with Raspberry Fizz. I stamped on Hibiscus Burst using Turning A New Leaf stamp with Hawaiian Shores Ink to get the pretty purple color on the CS layer behind the coaster. I had the butterfly floating around just waiting to be used on a project someday.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment